Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Shawshank Redemption





Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman lived excellently in this movie. The movie is based on how you keep yourself busy living or busy dying. At the start the movie goes in slow phase but after that, slow phase carries us to a greater height. Many scenes touched my heart and moved a bit. So I can’t say anything in particular. After downloading the movie I don’t know the meaning of redemption and even I dint try found that from dictionary, but after seeing the movie I clearly understood the meaning of the word and meaning of keeping ourselves busy. The commitment and determination is the key which can take us to any height we want whatever the environment we may live. Tim Robbins showed that in this movie. “Forty years I have been asking permission to piss I can’t even squeeze a drop without say-so “a dialog by Morgan Freeman in this movie. Hi folks the dialog may look funny if you read as such but see this movie it may not look funny. See you can folks with a good movie bye…



No comments: